STO 0.13% $7.68 santos limited

Alexh 1985 , Occasionally, just occasionally during the F/Y, the...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Alexh 1985 , Occasionally, just occasionally during the F/Y, the planets aline with different stocks for different reasons , this phenomena does not happen often , I generally witness such an even about 6 times a year on average.

When it happens , investors should take full advantage of it , a perfect example of such an event was last week when foolish sentiment pushed STO down to $3.95 , however during july 2013 the stock was trading at $15.80 , so what changed , here we are 2 years later , its a better stronger company , the first ship pulled into Gladstone to load up with the commodity investors have been talking about for years , it finally happened , the first of thousands of ships arrived , we have been waiting for years , its a SPECIAL event , Queensland selling gas to the WORLD , There is an old saying , buy on the rumour , sell on the fact , well the rumour was STO might be able to pull this off , the fact was they did pull it off , yes at great expense , believe me it will not take long to pull back the investment they made , Time to rejoice , not to sell. It will be a shame if indeed STO must dump core assets , if the S/P continues to rise even slightly , the predators will back off and STO may well get back to where it was 6 months ago pretty quickly with out a fire sale of assets.

If Putin continues show the rest of the world how smart he is be firing missiles thousands of kms across very unstable ground , ( iran ) eventually some of those missiles will fall on the wrong tribe of OIL rich camel riders , when that happens the price of oil will sky rocket over night , forget oil getting back to 100 bucks within 2 years , it will make that in a 2 sessions. While ever the commos continue to show off I expect STO to continue this run , if Putin all of a sudden crawls back into the Kremlin , things will slow down for a little while , but while ever he is big noting himself there is enormous risk the problems in the middle east will escalate , how many times have we seen it happen over the years.

The difference this time is that us Aussies are now in a position to take full advantage of their insanity. BHP , STO , WPL , Bring on more squabbling in the middle east.

A few months back I was buying Elders for a few cents , same thing planets all lined up , look at Elders now , so do we stay in or get out. I got out unfortunately , in hindsight I should have stayed in , but I departed with a profit , a profit no matter how small is a profit , if you leave the room with some one else's money you are a winner , a winner , Alexh , what do you do now with STO , leave the room with the money , or hang on and hope for further gains , big decision , I'm hanging on ,I may well loose the lot , but that's investing.
    PA31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.