ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Going to respond to both 'replies' in one response:1. Do I know...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Going to respond to both 'replies' in one response:

1. Do I know of others of this size/magnitude just starting out: I have been investing in gold/silver miners for about a decade now. Learned along the way how LONG these things take to get to the stage where its 'meaningful'. So don't really pay attention to projects in the early years cause of the time involved to get to the end point. So no, not aware of any others in the early stages.

2. On that ridiculous 'mercury stack output number': it was to me, the start of the visible war on the coal industry by the eco terrorists. And its escalated here in the US to the point where coal, is a very 'nasty' word in far too many circles. Same thing is now happening to fossil fuels around the world and its carrying a nasty cost to the 'little people' in the form of higher energy bills, higher food costs, et al. Just watch whats happening in the uk, germany now for example, and even the US where the war on fossil fuels has us at the point of redefining 'stupidity'.

3. on GDLNFs opposition, last thing I am going to say is, I would be willing to bet that they have been already PLANNING their moves if they lose the arbitration decision. And even if the permit is granted, I would be willing to bet, actions are tried to delay the commencement of mining, and even try to get the permit reneged. Which is why I am not in a hurry to jump in despite the potential this mine has to offer for many.

So to close, again, I have been monitoring this board for some time, traded a position 1X, but I don't trust the opposition to play 'fair', be 'honest', etc. They are part and parcel here in the US with one of our political parties that has truly gone over to the dark side of humanity in regard to their immorality, unethicalness and disrespect for the rule of law. And their take no prisoners approach to 'winning' no matter the cost to America itself.
    So finally saying what I have wanted to say for some time, I am going back to monitoring, being quiet cause I have nothing further to add, except, good luck to those that 'have it right' with regard to the benefits of this effort. Other than if I buy, I will likely drop in to mention it and why. Take care.

And good luck over there in Australia. Not well informed on whats been going on over there, but some of your politics has some of us wondering how far down the provberial 'rabbit hole' the world is now falling..

Disclaimer: some might find some of this 'offensive', but thats too bad cause it is honest opinion based on observations and facts. Guess I will find out, cause again, I am not used to 'holding back'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.