GUE 3.57% 8.1¢ global uranium and enrichment ltd

While the main focus is quite rightly on uranium and enrichment,...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    While the main focus is quite rightly on uranium and enrichment, let's not forget that GUE also has the potentially valuable Enmore Gold Project in N.S.W.,

Enmore is very close to and bears similarities with the nearby Hillgrove gold and antimony mine, where drilling has produced some excellent results such as 31m @ 65g/t and 5.3m @ 220 g/t.. Hillgrove was formerly owned by RVR which got into financial difficulties with its Nth. Qld. Thalanga copper and base metals operation, and the Hillgrove mine is now being brought back to life by LRV.

This region also hosts some high grade stibnite/antimony, a metal which is in short supply and high demand, and becoming increasingly valuable. Antimony supply unfortunately comes mainly from China, Tajikistan and Russia, and the West needs to secure reliable supplies of this versatile metal. As well as its widespread use in fire retardants, antimony is a critical metal in the manufacture of bombs, missiles and ammunition. Very topical in today's militarised world.

A non-contributing joint venture to develop Enmore.would be an ideal way to monetise GUE's Enmore project while continuing to focus on its North American assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $21.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $12.06K 147.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6959 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 61602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.