WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Dont forget to Vote before 3pm, 21st Nov, page-54

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    In all my years of trading I’ve never voted , but this time round I felt compelled to do so ! The integrity of Coby and the BOD I’ve never seen before on this level since I started trading , these guys are the real deal who actually care about their Shareholders . As I said before I’m feeling there are dark forces trying to destroy WBT ! I’ve been in business 30 + years retired 3 years ago and thank F I did ! I’ve seen it all , the Corruption, the bribery , the destruction of companies! Your either in or your out ! with these thugs they don’t give a rats what happens, when corruption, manipulation is looking at you right in the face and laughing at you with a smirk saying “ what are you going to do peasant “ is when you know what they’re capable of doing , when corruption takes hold at every level of society throughout the world , it’s only a matter of time before it all comes crumbling down ! The world has become a very sad place . One day we will all be wondering, HOW DID WE ALL LET IT GET TO THIS STAGE !! by then it’ll be too late ! What will it take for everyone to gather in force and numbers to make change ? The good folks on here who are standing by WBT tells me there is still HOPE . I feel for those who are young who have their whole life in front of them that could be destroyed by criminals in our Governments who infiltrated their troops throughout our society . I sincerely hope WBT have a plan B to exit this fiasco ! Respect to all and Hope there is some great news forth coming to F these C up real soon !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.