WBT 0.82% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

In my opinion, the immoral and avaricious institutional...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89

In my opinion, the immoral and avaricious institutional investors (you know who they are) have shorted the share price (“SP”) since WBT was first admitted into the S&P/ASX 300 Index, and then into the S&P/ASX 200 Index recently on Sept 18, 2023.

They now desperately need:

(1) to buyback sufficiently cheap shares to cover their shorts of 13.8m shares (7.34%) as at 13 Nov 2023; per www.shortman.com.au ; and

(2) accumulate more cheap shares hoping to control WBT for an eventual disposal to a major tech corporation at a good price, to satisfy their insatiable greed.

To achieve their above objectives, they are now working desperately to destabilize the company (and its share price) by suggesting that advisors are recommending voting against the re-election of Dadi Perlmutter (“DP”) as a director in the AGM. The rationale, the advisors proffered, was apparently that DP cannot be an independent Chairman because there is a proposal to issue him options at the AGM.

Note: If DPis not reelected a director, he cannot carry on as the Chairman.

All these greedy and immoral parasites are now besieging the AGM to take down the Chairman, and we, retail shareholders, should not just sit back and accept it, but instead take the fight to them. The easiest way is to vote “FOR” all the 14 proposed resolutions listed in the Notice of the AGM (much in the same way as what the Chairman would do for any undirected proxies), and to alert all friends and fellow retail investors you know, to do the same before3pm, 21 Nov 2023. Lodging your voting intentions online is the easiest way of going about it.

Remember: The crooks go for the shepherd hoping toscatter the sheep.

Please Do Your Own Research as I amnot licensed to offer any financial advice or anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
-0.020(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $458.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.49 $2.38 $1.652M 680.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11837 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.