TLS 0.78% $3.83 telstra group limited

dont forget what rudd did next election, page-44

1. 131 Posts.
    There is so much BS and spin coming out of conroy and rudds mouth it is not funny.

Fact Conroy got rolled- he is not the "determined politician" that Robert G suggests.
    Sol was a tough negotiator- or saw no need to, with Conroy who clearly had not thought anything out ie he forgot about the 20 bill compensation to telstra in his computations DOH!
    It is from this pathetic performance that he should be judged. Does he know what he is talking about now? Past form would suggest not.
    Additionally, Conroy has not used actual costings to come up with his 43 Bil figure, rather he just adds up other costs that would be incured should NBN 1 have gone ahead and said -well this money would have had to be spent so we are "saving that money and allocating it to a better plan.

So steve say I have an income of 50K per annum and will need to buy a new car, should I buy the car within my affordability envelope say the 35k model that suits my immediate needs, OR should I Future proof myself and buy the Hummer or better yet a collectible that wont depreciate. I think I know the answer Conroy would give.

"Well given that your gandchildren will be driving it you should buy the collectible for 500k- sure its more expensive but in the long run cheaper, AND because it doesnt depreciate you can get interest only finance over 80 years- all you have to do is guarantee to the bank that you will have at least 2 offspring that agree to pay the loan off along with their children. Its a no brainer really"

Except this network is not collectable, it will depreciate- probably according to a "moores law" type perforamnce price curve over time. This nonsense coming out that fibre to the home is the end destination ie is future proof , will be proven to be a complete folly. Already the foxtel cable is obsolete so why should this new fibre be any different?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
-0.030(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.87 $3.83 $88.85M 23.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 638073 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.