FDL flinders diamonds limited

dont forget your toothbrush...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Long trip ahead...

The value line from now till "then" is lagging now, clearly the effects of near 5% returns per pip...we have been at current levels long enough now for that effect to start wearing off.

The expected run to 16c near term (and maybe higher) should finally kill off any lingering attraction to the pip-a-pint-hoppers.

Serious upside here, with a remarkably safe value equation as small cap specs go...the Fe is not going away!

Trading is going through the transitional process, shifting from a predominantly temporary lot to a more "investmet" focus, by virtue of the funadamentals purcolating in the background.

I see a major shift in trading patterns near term...we have seen it building for weeks.

A 100% return is a near cert in my view...and 200%+ highly likely...we just need to think in terms of months, not days...lol...I think "months" is considered a long-term investment by some thee days?

The biggest mistake many make is to sell at a quick profit...pat themselves on the back...then spend the next few weeks gradually losing said profit "playing" with other runners..only to come back and re-enter the original stock higher, but with fewer funds.

In the current climate, 100% on a single stock (in a few months) is about as much as we should "expect". Not that higher returns are not possible, but they are becoming rare...things are different now than they were just a few months ago.

The quicker people work this out the better off they will be.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.