BRU 3.85% 7.5¢ buru energy limited

dont forget, page-6

1. 11,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6670
    Hey occam, good post.
    May I also add some points to might/is coming up in Jan/Feb-

Possible announcement regarding another drilling rig being brought to the basin for increased drilling in 2013.

Possible hiring of another director.

Drilling of Yulleroo4.

Drilling of Cyrene-1 - small conventional play, with the more important focus for BRU, the drilling of the Goldwyer shale which will fully core the 135 meters that are know to exist in EP 438 at the drilling location.
    All who read the BRU threads know the enormity of what BRU might be sitting on value wise regarding Shale ($70+ per share).

This is also being tested by NSE in the southern part of the basin as we speak with the drilling of the second NSE/Conoco well, Gibb Maitland.

There is also the matter of NSE's assay results for the first drill Nicoli which are due soon (from what I have read from broker comments).

Also, still waiting to see if the FMG/OBL farm in occurs, if it does, it will without show that the Canning is investment worthy (although I think Mitsubishi's & Conoco's already do that).

Just to put things in perspective, over the past 6 months, the company has raised $90 million through 2 capital raisings whilst NSE also sold $30 million worth of BRU shares as well. There have been willing buyers for all these shares... That is over %15 of the entire company bought up quite recently. All those transactions occurred at SP higher than what it is currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $29.37K 380.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10628 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.