KAL 0.00% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

geezyep ur right Ozhis entry was 10cimagine it was a few years...

1. 574 Posts.
    geez

yep ur right Oz

his entry was 10c

imagine it was a few years ago, so apart from getting no interest for that 4 mill and missed opprtunities, he actually lost a whole lot more selling those shares

however, that point is not in contention

what im saying is that if im poli i would say no to consolidation cos immediately after buying the shares it would lose its value if consolidated. Knowing that it would have a high probability of losing value, i would vote against it unless i know of something that i can do to achieve a better consolidated price like bringing in fantastic asset or other investors to the fore or perhaps start thinking about gold production in Norsemann or developing nickel asset further (mine life extension and resource upgrade etc) to mine or sell as an asset

Therefore, i think there is currently more than meets the eye and in the tradition of Kerry Packer, Stanley Lewis may be the "Allan Bond of his lifetime" for Poli.

What i do expect to happen though if i am management is to put out a series of positive announcement to get to the true SP value for KAL ie around 10c(8-12c) prior to consolidation

I feel that in this market, why would Poli dunk in a few million unless he can
    1. at least preserve his initial capital
    2. sweeten the initial deal to close to market value which refelcts instant equity in his investment
    3. at least make 1/2 mill in the 1st year, cos keeping 3 mill in the bank would net him 250-300K with no risk

I will post more thoughts later on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $2.254K 77.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203571 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.