AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Dont get fooled by Hype, page-117

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    Very good summary Mara.
    These wild share price fluctuations is NOT a true reflection of AGY's true value , where it is at currently at and where it is headed .
    It is only a reflection of nervous punters who are either too bloody lazy to do their Homework & UNDERSTAND or have no idea on how to build a sustainable business.

Whilst 100MT Sales Agreement is not a big number ( in its own right ) there is more to come in stage 1 leading into Commercial Scale production (stage 3) as the year progresses.

I have a strong hunch that AGY preferred a smaller sales agreement with Mitsubishi thus retaining the right & capacity to enter into one or two other Stage 1 Sales Agreements with companies in Japan and/or South Korea. This approach would ensure that AGY will position itself in a much stronger bargaining stance with the 2 or 3 counterparties leading into greater funding alternatives for Commercial Scale production.

I have a lot of respect for JZ & AM and my hunch is that they are tactically working towards this prospect. Mitsubishi is clearly on board otherwise they would not have wasted their time in entering into this initial Sales Agreement ( which can be and will be scaled up as required) . The ultimate aim is not to be a captive supplier ??

Watch this space --- for one or 2 more Sales Agreements approximating 500MT.

Very close for the project to be 100% DERISKED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.