AGY 1.35% 7.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Dont get fooled by Hype, page-118

1. aar
    243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Success of lithium commodities depend on the answer and solution to the below questions raised..... If there was a solution we would have seen the share price of lithium commodities above 50 cent a share, for proven resource.... there is some unknows that is why, they are not able to find investors who can invest to develop the mine. we all know we have the resource....having the resource, without knowing if the lithium ion batteries will be used for EV revolution is question.... we cannot have sustainable future; if we can not meet the charging time of the batteries similar to fueling the car... at present flow batteries can meet this requirement, but there are safety and reliability issues.

To every investor; There has been huge investment been made to the Battery technology, to develop sustainable future with renewable energy.... So we all are assuming that battery technology can be 811 or 622 or what else.​

The factors to consider:​

How cars batteries can be charged in similar time; like when refueling the car. (i.e, 2 min to fully charge the battery). Which should support at least 500km charge free run. Can they achieve; if so all other technology will be superseded by this technology. Yet to be developed. huge investment being made....​

Alternative:

2. Can the car battery can be charged by Solar supply during day as well as due to car movement, (wind energy)?​

3. Can the technology can be developed to auto recharge the battery, i.e due to car movement, mechanical energy is converted into DC electrical energy for battery storage.​

4. Can the devices in petrol station replaced to accommodate the charging stations? how cost effective; how long will it take to fully charge the battery.​

5. Can charging station can be installed in each car park. how cost effective.​

6. Cost of these charging stations.​

A good battery must hold the charge for longer time; must charge quicker; as well as a battery which can provide higher safety, reliability, maintainability targets will be the preferred choice by the car manufacturers. So, given the above statement; I believe Cobalt can not be eliminated in the battery manufacturing process of Lithium Ion batteries.​

It is high risk, high reward.... as we don't know what the future battery technology could be.....I have already lost 200k investing in EV stocks. but I believe in the EV revolution.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $109.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $763.1K 10.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155405 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 647109 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.