AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

a) its business. Keeping certain specifics of an agreement close...

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    a) its business. Keeping certain specifics of an agreement close to chest and away from other parties interested could be a strategy. It could have easily been Mitsubishi RtM not wanting that information disclosed.

b) an understanding that many SH have little or no education or knowledge of such deals/partnerships that numbers would likely be warped to suit any story one makes of them without understanding the business strategy. Again then trying to explain the details of the tonnage/metrics will disclose information that Mitsubishi or Argosy want as strategy and confidential.

I sure havent got knowledge of creating these partnerships, but i trust management with decades of experience in junior resource development, chemical processing, multimillion dollar international financing deals etc etc have a good clue what they are doing.

c) Agy may have been forced to disclose info due to complaints sent in to ASIC by some ASX crusaders.

d) volume was massive in last hour and so ASX watched, and wanted more details.

e) its all a scam, run while you can.

Id say a,b,c and d are more likely considering the milestones being achieved. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.