AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Geez I’m glad I have only read the LT’ers posts just now. Saved...

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    Geez I’m glad I have only read the LT’ers posts just now. Saved an hour of my life not reading the dribble that comes out of peoples mouths.
    The muppets were out in force today it appears!
    The negativity reaks of desperation. It’s embarrassing really. Why people worry about stocks they don’t own is beyond me?? I can never come to a conclusion on that one. Too much time on hands? Lonely? Maybe leave the keyboard, get some sun, make a friend? Lol.
    To me it’s obvious the 100t is only a taster, to prove product consitency. We know the pilot plant was never designed for large production.
    A second OT for the other 400t in coming months is very possible, lets see what happens hey.
    AGY has come a long way in the last year and everything is finally falling into place, albeit slower than we all like, but still in front of our peers.
    Will be interesting to see Management take up of rights next week and oversubscribed would be nice. This will give confidence to a lot of holders.
    Looking forward to what surprises the next qtr brings.
    JZ and team continue to deliver, why would anyone doubt that they wont get S3 funding?
    Ciao to the up n down week, glad my job prevents me from looking at HC and share prices all day as it would drive me nuts!
    Till next time...ramble over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.