CAZ 0.00% 2.2¢ cazaly resources limited

CORRECT...Martin was CAZ's QC...._______________Martin named new...

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    CORRECT...Martin was CAZ's QC....

Mr Martin, who is currently the president of the Law Society, will take over the position next month, following the retirement of David Malcolm.

Mr Martin has been a QC since 1993 and has practised law in WA for over 29 years.

He says he will be using his new position to make some changes to the system.

"I very much look forward to working with my judicial colleagues and with the Government to introduce a program of reform that will ensure that the justice system of this state is more accessible, cheaper, quicker, more efficient, more relevant and more comprehensible to all Western Australians," he said.

The state's Attorney-General today confirmed that Mr Martin will take over the position next month.

Jim McGinty says Mr Martin has a reputation for getting things done.

"Wayne Martin is not a person who sits around contemplating his navel," he said.

"In my view, he's the person who gets on with the job.

"I would expect over the next few years we'll see a number of significant changes to bring the justice system and the courts in Western Australia into the 21st century."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.81K 927.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 38779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.