LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

dont get it, page-18

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Hi guys, i've limited post on LNG mainly because their is nothing to really post on at the moment and partly because the thread lost some of its spice when Rule was kicked to the curb.

Yes the word around the back blocks of Shepp is the chicken man (and gilventures of course) still like LNG. I am most encouraged by Copolus buying, of course he might be just averaging down but he doesn't like losing money so his significant increase is certainly more heartening than anything coming from management at the moment.

Golar and AOE where there for a reason and that reason looks to be gone. Still i would rather have had Golar involved because they lead to toyota. maybe if the gas gets turned on again golar will bring back their ships

You mention Dart and August CV. do you really think Shell would allow AOE to spin off a company that can treat with LNG at FL. I think they will try to stitch up FL and focus on Curtis Island.

So yes an update from management would be nice. just a little tonic for the troops.

maybe a nice big KFC for the workers on the site might be an alternative and of course free popcorn chicken as our dividend for all us shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.