NXS 0.00% 19.5¢ next science limited

SBL and taipenhouse,Can you two kindly explain this for me, why...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    SBL and taipenhouse,

Can you two kindly explain this for me, why the hell would you waste time and energy analysing a company you hold no shares in, and most importantly have no respect for and regard it as a dud??? There is no way in hell I would waste my time jumping in on the action of a bad announcement of ANY company I was not interest in and any normal person wouldn't either. Give it a rest and use your "knowledge" on companies that you do have holdings in and check that they don't have anything lurking in the background. Bit pointless worrying about NXS, let the owners of the shares on this forum worry about that. Yeh?????

I'll add this too if I can, of course they were going to do a senitment play on this, you'd have to be stupid not to realise it was an open opportunity on an announcement like that, BUT I didn't exactly see 20 million shares being dumped today, hey! Very light volume. So let them bleed what they can out of it and good luck to the rest left holding. We have seen this sort of action day in day out on many companies, NXS weren't the first and certainly wont be the last.

All the best to everyone and don't be to easily fooled that we have two "charity workers" on our forum looking out for our best interest. (In a fantasy world it would be nice to think these two were genuine, but hold no stock and so concerned about NXS, pull the other one! lol....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14925 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 57712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.