NXS 3.33% 29.0¢ next science limited

dont get it!, page-2

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi TraderMC
    A very predictable post and I will answer it for you.
    1)my post 13 May - 155 views / 9 thumbs up puts my valuation of circa $0.80 on NXS and lists why.
    2)this is a forum where views and opinions are shared hopefully for the betterment and education of all, the most valuable posts are those opposite views / intelligent and articulate opposite views with facts - so people can be informed and then make their own balanced decisions - go to the SDL posts the past 6 months and read the nonesense posted/ the virtual assassination of alternate opinions and count up the money lost by "those in the know"
    3)in January I was attacked by talking down the Popular Sentiment - me showing why the December cash position of NXS would not improve with Longtom operating - I explained why NXS would be cash neutral/ negative due to the Santos contract terms - low and behold the quarterly came out exactly how I had stated. Hopefully I saved someone some money.
    4) I have been attacked by saying that Shell will not bid for NXS (WHEN MANY OF YOU WERE UP RAMPING the stock on this basis)- so far I have been right - why do they have to as NXS are giving Shell circa $287m in royalties over a 80mb production profile with a net $1,000b NPV - Shell pay no Capex / get 20+ of the profit and retain use of NXS's capex to get its gas out.
    I have explained my continued interest in NXS many times as a form of disclosure and much of your post regarding my assertions is Grossly Incorrect - I didnt say it is a dud, I said it is worth $0.80 but dont yet see the catalyst of getting it there.
    Pretty simple really

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $84.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.5¢ $25.44K 88.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 12840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.