NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

dont get it!, page-6

1. 1,092 Posts.
    taipanoblehouse,

So I have now realised you are an ex holder who has obviously lost a lot of money on this one. It's everyones worst nightmare, I agree and don't wish it on anyone.

I simply asked why would you bother with a stock that has obviously caused and still is causing misery to yourself? I never said that all different opinions weren't welcome. I look forward to as many negative opinions as I do positives but I home in on why would anyone bother if they don't own any stock? That is all I was asking.

I had a bad outcome on ISF and to this day couldn't give a toss what it's doing or what it's not and the only reason I would home in again is if I was looking at gaining another entry. If not, who cares? they are history.

Anyway no point going on and on about it, let's agree to disagree on this one and be it. I never once said that the announcement wasn't bad but at the same time I wont say it was "devastating".

Also, perhaps next time when the price is doing well (like the past week) how about warning everyone to get out and bring up all the info you knew about todays announcement instead of bringing it up 'after the event'. I dare say you would have forgotten all about this until it got announced today or you would have been warning everyone while NXS was doing well over the last few days??? Of course it's easy to say, "oh, I knew about all of this and blah, blah, blah.... after something has happened. I could have done it myself but I only believe I have credability if I predict or warn people of something before the event.

Goodluck with whatever your situation is and hopefully you can/or have recouped whatever damage NXS did in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $16.10K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53199 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.