NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

No problem TMCI keep a watch on NXS because I would genuinely...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    No problem TMC
    I keep a watch on NXS because I would genuinely like to see it make some value for shareholders, it justifies my original view just bad timing and management - at least I was right in the end though lost out.
    I hold 1 or 2 stocks at a time - up to 100% of my portfolio but before I take those positions I know absolutely everything about that company - most analysts have no idea.
    No need to warn people about NXS - this is old news, I am just sharing my knowledge of the events, people seem unaware, incredulous, underestimating the impact and there is often unintentional misinformation posted - seriously a carton of beer etc etc etc will fix this??. There will be a cost to NXS, hopefully LT and Crux are up and going and will fund the $5m,$10m,20m or whatever the court/ settlement is. The last thing NXS need right now is RC doing legal work on this or his time consumed.
    The recent run up - not a time to take profits, I believe that RC will deliver a deal of some type soon re: Crux and when he does higher prices will be seen. Unbelievable the responses I got - declared I reckon its worth $0.80 ($0.60 easy on an "unconventional deal" per RC)offered some factual background and apparently I am full of crap.
    All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $42.76K 213.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18228 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.