EMH 5.00% 19.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Don't get it, page-5

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I am only one man juk.

And in my defence, to date I have basically ridden 5 x Tour de France equivalents across 2 state borders on a single-speed with an oversized, weighted milk crate on the bars, with no support crew and no rest days. Sure, it is not imperative that I stop to neck several schooners at every pub I pass. And sure, I should probably stop doing promotional laps around the block just to end up at the same pub, but hey, it's a tough gig. And I'm feeling the weight of being solely responsible for EMH's Aussie-wide marketing campaign.

Oh, so many pamphlets.

On the positive side, if you walk into any pub south of Sydney all the way down to Bells Beach, and similarly, every pub north of there up to the the Goldy, you'll see EMH's pamphlets on their info boards. In some I've even managed to get them under the glass of those glass-topped tables.

Whilst on the NSW north coast, I headed in-land for a bit and got stuck in Nimbin. It was there that I began thinking that this whole medical marijuana craze is nothing but a short term fad. So I came up with the idea of starting a recreational marijuana company. I made many business connections in Nimbin.

Anyways, more relevant to EMH, I also came up with the beer coaster idea - genius.

Fark you pamphlets.

So now, every pub north of Nimbin has EMH beer coasters. Whilst sharing a schooner with a punter whom I surfed with moments earlier at Burleigh, the opinion that I might be aiming for the wrong market with my focus on pubs was voiced. Although I strongly disagreed, I did see some value in his opinion. Which is why when I'm back in Sydney I'll be personally visiting some of the major brokerage firms. I reckon I could sell more than a few coasters to those guys and make some decent coin rather than just giving them away - those insto's and the punters whom work for them are farkin' loaded.

So just be patient. And don't be so critical. I'm really trying. And firmly believe that it's only a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $8.248K 42.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11111 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 4097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.