CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

dont get nervous-drilling imminent

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    good to see good informative posts but somehow need to try to push out the general not relevant general chit chat off the ctp threads- all know the place is better served for the ASX GENERAL thread-

anyway, on the off chance that i get pulled for moderation for ramping another stock apart from ctp- no ramping intended as i am not a holder of the stock about to be mentioned- just a note for the impatient. yes it has been a while, and many are nervous. however we all know the potential remains and drilling imminent- our potential will be noticed soon so dont loose your nerve during the non announcements dates as others on the asx have great trading periods- our time is nigh

whn- up some 92% today. has no where near the potential as ctp however a good announcement and word of a discovery has them sjy rocket. just shows the potential ctp has once everything falls into place - which it indeed will.

a good correlation to be placed on whn in relation to central petroleum is once again investors appetite for shale gas. shale gas is a keen interest for BG as we have been eluded to in the past- so a positive still on our terms of proceedings to come.

whn- up 92% on the back of a medicore announcement. central petroleum here we go-

del potro defeats federer in five to claim us open for the interested- just a sign the under-dog can come through-(ie central petroleum silencing the unbelievers)

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.