EE1 6.25% 1.5¢ earths energy limited

Dont get too excited about Niocorp LOL, page-14

1. 3,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978
    Let's hope you are right Nak.

When I've tried to either buy or sell decent parcels in the past - sometimes moving the SP by up to 3 or 4c - the ASX has not allowed the trade to proceed, even though there has been "willing buyers and willing sellers" at the time. It's not my fault that buyers (or sellers) are 2c away from the current SP! After all, that is what an "efficient" market is all about - right?

When questioned on it, the ASX has simply stated "your trade will move the price too much and it could start an unnatural move in the SP and we will not allow that" (or words to that effect). Isn't it interesting that they allowed the SP to drop by nearly 17% yesterday alone??

I got quite suspicious a few months ago when it seemed clear to me the SP was being artificially suppressed, so I requested a copy's of the share register on certain selected dates - just to satisfy myself. Even though the Company normally releases them at no charge, the Share Registry charges AUD$250 per register, so that was the end of that.

I have no doubt the SP of many small Companies (especially penny dreadfuls) is being manipulated - but you need proof before ASIC would be interested in looking into it. There can be many obstacles in getting that proof.

It's disgusting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $18.65K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 349703 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 921104 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.