SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Don't get too excited....

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Disclosure: I'm a WTG LTH.

Don't get too excited by SGH's last two desperate announcements: everyone knows the history of 'world-class due dilligence by experts' and that the UK SFO was investigating the previous management of what was known as Quindell.

Just to be clear: the SFO had no choice but to contact Grech and his team because only they have copies of all files and documents which went with the sale of PSD. I'm quite sure that the objective among you will understand that the WTG management team didn't stand for months at photocopiers making duplicates of every document, nor were they likely to make back-up copies of every archive or drive. So they just told the SFO to call Grech.

SGH are now trying simply and desperately to co-mingle two separate and distinct lines of discussion. To be fair, they must be distraught at the impending CA and looking for any possible way out. Don;t forget their own independent barrister even discounted the possibility of fraud......this is just pure, blind, desperation.

As an indicator of market confidence, do go and take a look at WTG's most recent RNS's...they'll give you a taste of what II's think of the risk and likely outcome.

ATB

See you soon.

Grumpy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.