GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Go for it, genius. But the fact is I didn't miss a 37% rally and...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    Go for it, genius. But the fact is I didn't miss a 37% rally and just made over over 90k clear profit in a few days. You did, and you didn't. And I have been doing that over and over again on the way down. You haven't, but you presume to criticise others with your zero demonstrated skill set. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and you demonstrate it every time you open your mouth. I am in and out often within the day. And if you notice - I also said it would go down again after a short rise. Your comprehension skills are really not that good are they? What gives you the idea that you are remotely skilled enough to be telling others what they should and shouldn't do.

The fact remains that you have not picked a single rally since the start of the decline at all, let alone correctly. You have no idea what price it will rise to or what price it will fall to at any given time. You have no technical skill set and you constantly get in the way of serious discussions among those of us that actually enjoy discussing the trade on this forum. You carp and snipe from the sidelines and contribute nothing of any worth. Your entire presence on this forum is destructive and unpleasant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.