XAM 1.72% 5.7¢ xanadu mines ltd

Analysts say that PTT is getting the remaining Sakari shares...

1. 112 Posts.
    Analysts say that PTT is getting the remaining Sakari shares comparatively cheaply so there's no pressure there to start offloading Sakari assets. And PTT is so big that selling their XAM shares wouldn't fill the Petty Cash tin anyway.

With an existing 45% holding in Sakari, PTT should know quite a bit about XAM's potential already. They would know that it's upside is many multiples of the current capitalisation so I can't see any reason for them (or anyone for that matter) to sell their XAM shareholding at current prices. They've got much bigger fish to fry anyway.

I don't believe they're involved in anything other than energy (oil, gas, thermal coal and solar) so we don't fit in with their existing structure or focus (and I can't see them trying to get our thermal coal out of Mongolia). But that doesn't mean they won't be a supportive shareholder.

Let's let things settle. Who knows - maybe a Thai government organisation like PTT can excercise some influence in Ulan Bator to fast track things (like a 30 year mining licence for Oyut Ulaan). That'd do me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $97.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ $10.77K 189.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40096 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 16597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.