QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

don't give up hope yet people...

1. 80 Posts.
    just a friendly reminder to not give up hopes on this company yet peoples.

they have the money for drilling, drill date already set, they still have money from the bulls eye project that's pumping oil.

some people are just getting nervous even before drilling. QPN probably know the potential of success, so maybe that's why their cutting it fine and pulling out all the resources knowing the success rate and great potential of this area.

Just from past research around the south basin that i posted a while ago, the success rate of gas drills are around 1 fail every 5-8 drills if they get this right.

with back-up from a university and the government, very highly regarded people on the job, success rate of every nearby wells around the area, what more do people want?

If you compare the history of QPN and now, its a completely different play and strategy because the amount of data, research, and past history of the area, which backs up on what they're going to do next.

so I commend to all those who have patience and holding on, because once their up and running, there's no way back when the prices go up again.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.