BCN 1.92% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

don't giveaway your stocks, page-50

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107

Oh, how so nice to be in check of your emotions when you have green on screen. While you sit their preening your elite feathers and up-ramping this dud Company, consider this:

The idea of building a company with shareholders money is to give a return on that investment. You think its asking too much waiting two years to get something back, or, dare I say, just get your investment back with no return?

What don't you get that they have built a goldmine with other peoples money?
    The gold price has, largely, been a great advantage to them.
    I'm not interested in how much they've put in of their own money, either. They have built 'themselves' a profitable, saleable business and have long term jobs out of it. This is clearly a pseudo, private pension fund using public monies - if you think they are accountable and doing a good job you are on a different planet to me.

You might be cock-a-hoot and un-angered by all this because you were in earlier and seeing green on screen, but, for me, (I was prepared and still am, to lose my investment when I pressed the button you refer to), and even tho patience is respectfully given, the facts show these bunnies have absolutely no accountability to shareholders, whatsoever!
    How exactly have Management done a good job, taking into consideration the accountability factor to investors?
    (and please omit brownie points on factors that ultimately feather their own nest)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $21.64K 820.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3600 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1043096 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.