STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

I did though, as i scrolled through my trades to find when i...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I did though, as i scrolled through my trades to find when i first entered this stock. December 2006. Hindsight!!! do not go there. I saw a large bundle of BHP i sold for $15.00 !! plus too many to mention. I am old enough now to not linger in hindsight, in "if only" The great thing about the stock market is YOU hold the trigger, buy or sell.
    I bought because the story, the plans they had to build "a fully integrated Cash Management/Manufacturing Business" caught my interest and my $$. It was speculative, it still is in some ways, although the risks of going under have been greatly deminished over recent times, in my opinion.

Over time i have bought and sold slowly adding to my now considerable holding as a % of my portfolio. I have attended three AGMs and listened to JM. I believe he is genuine in his desire to see ICP prosper. His business career is on the line here. CUS number one poster who seems to have taken Sargents Role on this thread critized JM for not buying stock like their CEO. Well JM has put his reputation on the line which money cannot buy. If you notice our payroll you would wonder how he could afford to buy stock on what he pays himself. 200k according to the last report) JM is 48 and his partner Kim Stewart is 52.
    IF ICP suceed (however you measure that) it will be the making of them. If it fails these two will not get a second chance at their ages.

The only area of dissapointment i have had with this company is the TIME it has taken to achieve their progress. But i'm sure our directors would share that.

So forget looking back, forget Hindsight, forget "if only" thoughts. do not go there. I am going to see this through.
    Alanhawke, Mr Wolf i have an order on the left hand side of the screen, i'll take them.

Regards to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.