STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Hi Pumping. I was just responding to agpilot for ideas why there...

1. 3,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Hi Pumping. I was just responding to agpilot for ideas why there was a lack of interest in the stock. I was really interested in buying some ICP and emailed them for information on the company and eventually after some requests a report was emailed to me. I think they are trying hard to get the compnay up and running on what appears to be a shoe string....good on them but. 1. Lack of shares held by the Directors is a huge worry for me regardless of reputation.
    The question is why do they hold so few shares ? It certainly doesnt assist a curious investor like me to back them. 2. Lack of capital and loan facilities. 3. Following on from two the next capital raising is always just around the corner.
    I don't buy the ATM operator / manufacturer model. As an ATM operator they will be competing with the likes of CUS who have the critical mass now. Would advise they exit the operation side or get big quickly which would not be easy now. To survive as an ATM manufacturer they are competing against heavywieghts but they seem to have a niche which I think they should solely focus on. If they sold the ATM operation arm, cashed up , bought some shares themselves I be very interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.