STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Hello Ivanowich. Thank you for your post. I can offer an...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hello Ivanowich. Thank you for your post. I can offer an alternate viewpoint to the road blocks you have indicted.

1. Directors shareholdings. I partly answered this with the current base salary JM receives which is a considerable step back for someone with merchant banking background. He also has 10 mill options. Of course if he was to exercise these now we would all wonder why. What comes to mind for me was all those company directors share holdings involved with Opis Prime and the like which turned out to be highly levereged margin loans. SP were trashed overnight as directors were sold out. That would be a huge worry to me. particulary when those loans are not indicted to the average holder.

2 and 3. Loans and loan facilities. Well firstly the information available to us would not indicte whether or not ICP have an established loan facility that they have not drawn on. I had around six companies now deleted from my watchlist that went into receivership over the last 9 months. Primarily because they were burning more cash than they were making, could not continue making loan payments, or were just insolvent. ICP continue to burn more cash than they are making, so who would lend them and at what rates? they are as i have continued to say a speculative company. They have consistently gone to "Private Invetors" to raise capital, and not at a huge discount to the SP. The last was in early March at .025, and the announcement pushed the share price up to .035
    Certainley this way of raising cash dilutes my shareholding, however our directors only need to ingratiate a hand full of investors with their plans rather than allow the market to asseses a capital raising. I am waiting to see if they go into the black at the end of June, after a benifit from DC. CUS seems to have ridden well on the back of DC optimism, such optimism has not been factored into ICP SP, i believe.
    I would like to see a 10/1 share consolidation sometime in the near future to make it more attractive to institutions. It certainley worked for you guys.

4. The local machines they have are an income source they cannot do without at the moment, it is obviosly sufficient to their needs as they continue to roll out the business plan. ICP is not wanting to match CUS business plan, its focus is considerable wider quoting our CEO "Securing this agreement ($30mill) demonstatres that iCash can compete succesfully and profitably against the largest traditional providors on the world stage. We use technology to offer our customers a real alternative to the generic devices that merley offer a range of brands" May 21 2009

Good wishes to all holders of CUS and ICP.

PS yeah Mr Wolf i know you are a long term holder and get as frustrated as i do.

PPS Lukentel. I agree you can't compare the two companies, i never have. Regarding ramping, my disclosure has never recommended "Buy" only "Hold" I don't mind admitting that i am optimistic. I have never put down CUS on the ICP thread, or any other thread as i have no opinion of the company. You long term holders have certainley done well though. Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.