GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Don't join the Class Action, page-13

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Just Google class action deceptive and misleading conduct and see what you get... lots!
    Sigma pharma rings a bell. Still trading as sigma healthcare, but the class action cut the share price by 90 percent.

Citibank in the US? Only a cool 2+billion payout... they are still going... or how about the 4 billion class action payout Tyco for deceptive misleading behaviour.. they're still trading too..
    Slater and Gordon? They are also still trading.... and have had a share consolidation to boot... still trading....

If the gsw class action is successful this is more than just about money. It will tarnish the company permanently....you can hear it now...

Oh hello, my name is Joel and I am calling from Getswift...
    Customer; oh hi Joel I ama little busy right now...
    Joel; oh it won't take a minute, what I am about to tell you will save your company 25% of its current costs and increase your average sale by 32 percent...

Meanwhile the customer Google's getswift... up pops all the news on the class action...
    Customer: hey isnt getswift that company that had to pay out 300 million for lying to its shareholders? Yeah I read that just now.... look Joel, you sound like a great guy but we run a reputable business here and don't want to be associated with unethical companies. Thanks for your call. See you later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.