GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Don't join the Class Action, page-7

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I read the first post...

I bought it at 60 cents please don't sue...
    God that made me laugh... what about the hundreds of shareholders screwed over by management who chose to deceive and mislead shareholders...

It's an auto opt in now anyway, meaning the first class action for the 300 million claim everyone will be represented unless they opt out
    They may take 30 percent .
    But getting back something is better than nothing.
    Joel and Bane belong in jail now. They haven't killed anyone but what's the value of a life ... ask an insurer.. and they've killed the equivalent of hundreds of people as a result of their behaviour

I for one hope the lawyers can get the full 300 million. Management have treated its shareholders like fools and they need to be held accountable

There is a small chance their other contracts turn out to be real. It doesn't change they were deceptive and misleading.
    Only way out for these guys is if the lawyers settle just on the directors insurance. Hope they don't.
    If I knew what I do now about the company I wouldn't have bought in. GSWmanagement are at direct fault of this from non disclosure .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.