UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

dont know if i should but WGAF

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    SOME PRIVATE SNIPPETS FROM THE MASTER HIMSELF

late 2013
    .  I can assure you that we are doing everything possible to build the business and to get the market to realize that the company is significantly undervalued. One of the main reasons for the drop in the share price over the last 12 months is the building up of the short position in our stock. Shorting stocks in the USA is big business for hedge funds ,they sell shares they don’t have and they make money as the share price goes down,  in effect they try to drive the price down so that they make money. The short pressure on our stock has been enormous, we have approximately 85 million shares on issue, 40 million trade on the ASX (40x6= 240M CDI’s) and 45 million trade on Nasdaq.  Of the 45 million shares that trade on Nasdaq 20 million are tightly held by myself and our other large investors(they are not for sale), so that leaves a free float of approximately 25 million shares available for sale and we currently have a 15.1 million shares short position. In other words once the share price starts to run the shorts will have to go into the market and buy 15.1 million shares that don’t exist, so they are trying desperately to keep the share price down, what is known as a “short squeeze”.

I believe that the time will shortly come whereby they will not be able to keep the share price down because of the deal flow that we have in the pipeline and then the fun will start! I am really looking forward to seeing them scramble.

We are working hard to get the deals completed and into the market, I have never been as confident as I am now that we are on our way to being a major global company and I believe that by the end of this calendar year we will have blown by the previous highs in our share price.

I really appreciate your trust and support , hang in there, I would love to see you not only covering your debt position but turn it into a profit also. The Press Conference will be in New York City and of course you would be more than welcome to join us but we will most likely be broadcasting it live, which would mean you could stay at home and sip a glass of champagne!

Alan

Alan Shortall CEO
    250 Cross Farm Lane

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.