CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

dont know what u said sabre, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    yeah sure didnt follow the lead of some director selling at 5+ bucks or HNC's dump at 4.10 as I should for optimum, but that was then, this is now, and I dont know of any other emerging resources stox with paid plant and minimal debt convertible entirely to equity having IMO just completed a 5 wave techno fall into what looks like a capitulation "B" primary low ..... coincident with start up of first project which should signal the beginning of its third primary upwave and make a mockery of its current market cap, at which level now every pirate and his cat is trying to take advantage of.

Have only re-entered with half core target so more core to buy if/when she heads lower or break-triggers up ... latter to be accompanied by traders parcels as well.

I have maintained 50+% cash all thru this waiting for firesale bargains and cant see better than this. If I had BHP shares I would be switching the funds now to CMR ... but THATS PERSONAL, NOT advice, cos BHP doesnt have the "new producer status" kicker I expect.

Started being one-eyed the Jungle King and no probs going back to that now at these levels, tho am actually now two-eyed with the Queen as well cos thats another precious story in the making in limbo atm.

My investment strategy based the GORM has me well ahead of the curve ... and no need to change now since this is what I have been licking my lips in wait of. Where would u invest YOUR 50% over next 3 years ?

Personally dont trust the banks from here so am only interested in 50% cash max until BHP hits its "B" primary low some time next 12 months (IMO), then that can be my new "which bank".

AUD/USD 0.8644 now and plunging despite some good fudged numbers today praise Zeus.

Its all personal ....... my entire portfolio is running at nil cost and now looking for setting up the next log quantum into 2011 .... THAT time target being my end game target from day 1.

So yeah shouldave sold some core as well during its techno rise instead of just trading parcels toreduce core to zilch which is GORM strategy anyway. We all have our own quirks haha.

Gotta say tho, GT wanting in now, more or less signals to ME that things are expected to start rocking on a postive note from here for a change ... might be wrong with that one but no matter .... am still a buyer.

U all gotta do what u gotta do for yr personal comfort tho ... as always.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.