CP1 0.00% 17.0¢ cannpal animal therapeutics limited

Hi all,I can share 3.2.1 Blast offs concerns. Honestly, first I...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi all,
    I can share 3.2.1 Blast offs concerns. Honestly, first I was also warried.
    Why merge our Cannpal (low market cap, unique business model etc.) with this "Monster" AC8 which is not famous for its management and performance in the past.
    But after doing some research and reading both boards, CP1 and AC8, I changed my opinion.
    This merger makes sense and is a great deal for both companies and its shareholders.
    We now have money and products, and more products in the pipeline. The merger helps to save money.
    It Hase only advantages. I very happy with it and even more happy to have Layton as the leader.
    Do you think he will sell his baby if he doesn't see a benefit? No.
    Regarding news: my opinion, I don't think we will get great news until the merger is done. Makes no sense for me. What will happen if CP1 releases great news and the shareprice will double?
    If AC8 shareprice doesn't follow the desired change 1.3 AC8 shares for each CP1 share is no good deal.
    JMHO.
    But I am sure, after the merger we will get a news firework. And shareholders of both companies will benefit from a much higher price for this stock than the lousy 20 Cents where it is trading now.
    Mark mymy words, next year same time we will look back and we all will be happy that we owned this gem.
    Best wishes
    Nauachder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.