RED 0.00% 37.0¢ red 5 limited

don't let it go, page-10

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    No CR necessary and is highly unlikely - the massive one done in February yielded a $125m and currently RED has more than $120m cash reserves which is more than half the estimated cost of building the new KOTH plant and further developing the mine plan.
    The BOD is very confident that debt finance will be satisafactorily arranged after the FFS is presented (in a continuing gold bull market). So, RED's net asset MC is currently mere A$370m. So a TO would yield the KOTH mine site (with its already well endowed infrastructure, and potential for a low cost, 150kpa production for decades) and a robust FFS (which is being implemented), the Darlot plant and mine and newly acquired resources, and the idle Siana mine and well maintained modern gold plant .... talk about an obvious self funded takeover !
    There simply isn't any riper unplucked fruit at such a low price in the gold space. Combining RED with RMS or SLR would immediately create a tier 1 gold producer, that would go straight into the ASX 200 (RMS+RED) and cement SLR's ASX200 position. The only scenario I see for a CR post the FFS and KOTH plant build, is if RED goes on the expansion trail.
    Darlot and the new KOTH mill have the capacity to be regional hubs to service orphan deposits ..... whats not to like ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.516B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 35.0¢ $17.69M 48.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1705565 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 224749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.