LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

the markets are always changing. That sell off will end up being...

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    the markets are always changing. That sell off will end up being a blessing. (I’ll just give you a moment to note that)

yeah plenty of pain for people who sold at losses but the ones who held tight haven’t lost a cent and the ones who sold at profit have done amazing. (Another second for you to take a note)

The Market never goes in one direction but when the news and outlook are positive it does and occasionally in that scenario it doesn’t.

people banging on about short successes are not looking at the reasons why that happened. there are things the company can control and then there’s global issues that impact markets.. inflation, internet rates, wars (looking at you Sge).. the cost of living has forced people to sell. The green in the market is likely seeing people’s self managed retirement or super funds or other gain.. so these chumps pushing shorting.. just remember the impact that has on people likely in your own family.

you can not like the stock that’s fine. And you can be pro or against but jeez look at the big picture and at least accept it when you’re wrong. I get this wrong I promise you I’ll put my hand up but I recon the tides turned here. A new company with lots of positives has been born out of a tough few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $529.3K 13.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2362455 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.