SVY 4.55% 2.3¢ stavely minerals limited

Don’t look downAll of thebelow is my opinionThere is enough...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Don’t look down

All of thebelow is my opinion

There is enough verified information released by Stavely to justify the mine. As I see it, the problem is that the information has not been “Sold” but only presented. There are some imperatives to sell the information to expediate the development. I hope Stavely has received proper PR advice. I do not think further drilling to prove the value of the copper below the Caley Load is the most important focus at the moment.

I watched a movie on Netflix over the weekend called “Don’t look up” – A comedy where a comet is going to destroy Earth but politics get in the way of doing anything about deflecting the comet. I can see parallels with the movie and the politics of this now proven discovery. The Stavely Website has an enormous amount of information. The project now needs to be sold to attract, not only investors, but politicians and the community. Victoria has a state election in November this year.

I do not want to pre-empt any PR advice, but as I see it, the following two points/areas need to be sold. Most of this information is on the Stavely Website:

1. Initial Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for the Cayley Lode deposit (open pit constrained) of:

· 9.3Mt at 1.2% Cu, 0.2g/t Au and 7.1g/t Ag

o Indicated Resources 5.87Mt at 1.04% Cu, 0.23g/t Au and 7.0g/t Ag

o Inferred Resources 3.4Mt at 1.6% Cu, 0.2g/t Au and 8g/t Ag

At $10,000 per tonne just for the copper, 9.3Mt at 1.2% Cu is greater than a billion dollars. This is relatively easy to access via an open pit, and the 1.2% grade is profitable to mine.

There is the Delloite Access Economics March 2021 report “The Stavely Project – Economic Impact Study” – This shows the enormous economic possibility of the project

I do not see the following information needs to be “Sold” yet, but can be mentioned as possible further value

· 18.0Mt at 0.4% Cu, 0.04g/t Au and 1.6g/t Ag,

o Indicated Resources 15.3Mt at 0.42% Cu, 0.04g/t Au and 1.6g/t Ag

o Inferred Resources 2.7Mt at 0.4% Cu, 0.02g/t Au and 1g/t Ag

At $10,000 per tonne just for the copper, this is possibly marginal to mine – There is the real possibility of copper prices increasing to make this attractive, but this should not be the “Selling” Stavely should be doing at the moment because detractors of the project may use the price uncertainty as a negative.

· Further drilling of the Cayley load at depth

· The value of gold and silver

· Further discoveries

· The fantastic community engagement and community support for the project (There will always be some detractors, so don’t make this a major promotion)

If the promotional and political issues are not addressed in a timely manner, this project will drag on when it should already be “Full steam ahead”. Press releases and political engagement should be considered.

People may say “Don’t look down” and pretend the minerals are not there, but they are, and something needs to be done now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $10.32K 469.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 567848 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.