NXS 5.36% 29.5¢ next science limited

I am at a loss as to why would anyone write such a thing. I can...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I am at a loss as to why would anyone write such a thing. I can understand the frustration of some but, to go to such an extent and accusing NBT of working for NXS, is beyond beliefs.

NBT can't divulge to us every single step that they make during their work behind the scenes. It would be ludicrous to believe otherwise, and it is the reality of it all.

If they say that they are still working in the background in order to protect our interests, so be it. I believe that.

For the ones that are still concerned about it and don't hold much faith in what NBT is doing, they can go and approach S&G for their help.

As for you NBT, I would like to be told, when "the media cycle" will start rolling again, as to which way they will choose to do it, because I would be very interested to follow it through.

For all the rest of us, all I have to say to you, is not to through the eggs out of the incubator until the hatching date has well and truly passed.

Like many here I am way behind the eight ball, but I am willing to give them a go before I will decide on my next move.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $81.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $33.34K 116.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33375 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.