CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

dont loose the plot

1. 1,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    In I think my last post sometime ago I expected the share price to go down as there are many traders and people with different agendas out there trying to make money and I certainly don't have any issues with that.

I am surprised by the current level of the sell down but I think it has been feeding off itself since the $100 million facility being announced with traders and short termers missing out on the stag profits they were hoping for. I think TFP could be right in that some people who have used CFD's to buy this stock have been caught out and have had to take a haircut. That's life.

The Angolan Diamond Project is really a side issue and people should be focused on the real game and that is OIL. It is not that I think the diamond project is small potatoes as I don't, but that is sometime down the track for us to ponder. I would expect Kawanza to be announced anytime within the next 2 weeks which will be a milestone for the company. The Niger Delta could very well be not far behind Kawanza. This will tranform CVI into something many of us have been hoping for.

For the people who are getting nervous - please don't. I know it's hard to stay focussed with the market in it's current state and plently of down rampers saying that CVI is all smoke and mirrors. All I can say is keep your eye on the road and think calmly and rationally before making any decision to sell.

I truly believe there is a huge opportunity at the current share price (anything under 20 cents)to make a substantial percentage gain on this stock. Remember for every seller there is a buyer. There seems to be plenty of buyers at this level - I wonder what they know? Maybe nothing - maybe something. Time will tell.

I think it will be difficult for the market to ignore CVI when they are awarded Kawanza. Good luck to thoses with a strong stomach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.