BMN 2.12% $3.86 bannerman energy ltd

don't lose all objectivity

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Hi. I'm new to Bannerman, but have already lost about 15% on my investment after a week so I consider myself 'initiated'.

Just wanted to say that the unremitting negativity on this board is perhaps going further than is strictly objective. Obviously the company has been mismanaged and a loser for nearly all investors, but as is normal for the sharemarket, the pendulum has now swung too far into the negative and it now appears to be undervalued. Lots of uranium stocks have been crucified; just look at USA, ERA, DYL, PDN, SHE, etc. It's not just mismanagement, it's investor capitulation as well.

It seems people have lost sight of the fact that Bannerman still own the majority of one the top dozen proven uranium deposits on the planet. Whilst nuclear energy is obviously under a cloud (no pun intended) at the moment it won't always be. I'm not saying this based on any long term philosophy about fossil fuels, just on the reliable science of cycles. Sentiment on every commodity is cyclical and uranium is at a low point in its cycle, lower even than the spot price should indicate.

I don't want to be an apologist for underperformance, but I do think BMN must be close to its low now and as such is a good spec buy. Cold comfort for people who bought much higher, but it would be nice to get more discussion of the best path forward rather than just rehashing the company's obvious shortcomings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
0.080(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $589.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.97 $3.83 $1.293M 333.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8880 $3.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 1163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.