KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

don't lose heart

1. 5,618 Posts.
    No doubt we're all feeling down in the mouth about sinking to 8 furkin cents today, but I still have the utmost confidence in KMN being able to (1) establish a mining operation at Cerro Del Gallo in Mexico and (2) the same scenario at Kalman/Kalman South in Q'land.

My reasons to justify this opinion are more than the fact that I have an interest in KMN and include:

1. Both projects are world-class, of that there can be no denying.

2. A case of being in the right place at the wrong time.
    Of course, I'm referring to the current global financial crisis and the meltdown of base metal prices. Even gold is having trouble maintaining it's lustre.

3. The ppl who run KMN are a highly qualified and experienced team who have a great deal of knowledge as to when and whether a mineral deposit can be exploited. Look at Bolnisi Gold. It went through the doldrums prior to it being taken over, with enormous upside to shareholders.
    I do not think for one minute that KMN would do anything to try and dud shareholders.

4. I've had several conversations with Greg Germon, KMN's PR guy, and John Cook, CEO of San Anton Resources, and I firmly believe that after the dust has settled from this current commodities crisis, we'll start to see both projects evolve.

5. Okay, this is from John Cook to me on 30/10 after I enquired about a crossing of some 2.7m SNN shares:

"Thank you for your E mail. You are right there was a large cross. We think that the cross involved a large fund shareholder but we don't know the buyer yet. Overall the (San Anton Resources)share price is part of the market malaise. We are proceeding as per plan but will probably slow down further to conserve cash. We had planned to raise some money by year end but this may be difficult to impossible".

I believe both KMN and SNN have enough experience in the mining game to know when to "bunker down" and wait for the storm to pass, rather than to try and raise capital in this climate.

All I can add is what I've mentioned before....I think patience in this stock will eventually be rewarded.

Hope I've been able to allay everyone's trepidation a bit and also that I haven't sounded like I'm trying to ramp it up. I won't be selling any, that's for sure.

Cheers and good luck,

Please DYOR.
    One day you'll thank me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.