KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

Goodoh, That's one of the best analysis of the KMN in the micro...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Goodoh,
    That's one of the best analysis of the KMN in the micro and macro expect. Well done for your effort and depth of insight.
    As far as financing goes, I understand they just went thru the company account with the auditor and the directors have to prove they have enough funds to last for 12 months. If I am not wrong, this is part of the std.accounting requirement.
    Having stop all drilling, the burn out rate for the finance has dropped significantly and I can see them having this 12 months window to raise further finance when conditions hopefully improve.
    Hence, it may be too premature to speculate how difficult it will be to raise further funds.
    I will be worry if KMN is a greenfield project just starting to drill and explore.
    With all the drill results so far, I think KMN can easily work towards the feasibilty stage without too much drilling if they decide to go slow.
    Regarding Cerro de Gallo, I am constantly aware of the fact that the strip ratio is many times lower than other gold mines and this will reduce the cost significantly when mining the hill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.