ARV 18.2% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Don't lose sight of the game folks, page-32

1. 2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2781
    Would you mind pointing out where I stated you should not post or to curb your posting? I'd appreciate a direct quote. Don't engage in smoke and mirrors style rants because you seem to have an issue with me exposing your blatant misrepresentation of the amount of shares on issue.

Congratulations on your accomplishments, however, you're not the executive director of Artemis-- Alastair Clayton is. Therefore his experience and accomplishments are relative to the topic.

And yes, I give serious consideration to AC's assessment of the potential. How many people do you know who invested considerably in GGP in the early stages, when the share price was 1.71p?

Where were all the other great geologists who know Paterson province so well that they did not see what AC seen in the potential of Havieron?

The fact remains, by your own statement you participated in capital raisings due to Armada (Paterson) potential, but now as a none holder, you rubbish the potential of Armada as mere nearology play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $31.05K 2.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 443425 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.