ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

As a holder ... ARV has always sparked high emotions on all...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    As a holder ... ARV has always sparked high emotions on all sides of the fence. I honestly don't care about the past goons and/or if they're still involved or not. Could care less about Munni Munni or CC or RH. There are plenty of past big discovery's by companies who had questionable even crooked leaders, but that all went out the window when the big discovery was made. Conversely, I've owned shares in companies run by outstanding corporate citizens who may have had many previous successes but in the end their drills didn't hit and the stock prices went down accordingly. New leadership may be good and competent, I don't know, time will tell. Obviously having both great leadership along with great property are optimal, but regardless of leadership, in mining, the property rules above all. It's all about the property and non of this other bull-crap spewed by disgruntled current or former shareholders matters, drills will tell truth, nothing or nobody else will. We have a very prospective piece of land surrounding Haverion, if they hit or good drill results hint of anything similar, the stock will do very well, if not the company is as good as done. Simple as that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.412K 420.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 974845 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1550292 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.