BQT bqt solutions limited

re: don't make sense! this does! Below is a near exact...

1. 702 Posts.
    re: don't make sense! this does! Below is a near exact interaction with Monoco/Nexus on the land line. Please note that all this was found using information supplied to the ASX via BQT market releases. And a bit of research on the supplied information. SSS

Who gives a rats ass about companies on the weekend?
    Monday morning will show who gives a rats. The selling has been done by the panic merchants and T3 traders, who in their right mind would sell before World Release?
    I have a strange feeling that Mr Genner got his Thurday's muddled up in relation to the Worldwide release.

I think BQT released exactly one week too early cause the guys at Monoco where dumbfounded! This little piece of research could be Gods gift to anybody that wants to ride the wave. Having said that, if my speculation is right them the stock should be placed into a trading halt on Monday morning.

I hope the ASX get onto BQT before market open because there could be a lot of red faces next week.

Fancy jumping the Gun before the Client has made its own press releases. Boy you have got to laugh.

I really do not know if the BQT release was done on purpose or accident, but it sure is funny ha ha.

Maybe it was done to get the heat out of a rising stock price.?

Sorry but when I rang Monoco they said quote, "how do you know about us"

I said the BQT release via the ASX.

Quote "They should not of done that"

Well its all around the World now, even Reuters have it on their news service.

" Well we have a Worldwide release happening on X date and they had no right to release that information early"

Well they did and if you want I can email you the link to the ASX release.

Anyway you get the drift.....Better call a halt on Monday or the stock is going to be full of bloody daytraders again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.