DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Don't measure this stock by bitcoin

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    While it's good that everyone is getting excited about bitcoin, it's important to remember that digital X is not bitcoin and does not behave the same way. Yes, they do hold several hundred bitcoin but I personally think it's a good thing that the price has proven to be independent of bitcoins erratic movements. It makes me feel confident that when the pullback comes on bitcoin, this stock will still stand strong, as it should, and here's why I think why.

What's a better indicator than bitcoin price is the total market cap of cryptocurrencies, and as of writing this, that stands at:
    Which means that it's grown by about $200,000,000 in the last 7 days:

source: https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/

Yes, another 200 billion was poured into crypto currencies over the last 7 days, which is just insane. But of that 200 billion, 116 billion was into currencies that are not bitcoin. This is good for the likes of companies playing in the cryptomarket space! (Not just digital X, your BGP's, FGF, FFG's etc). The more money that comes into the space, the better it is for advisers, experts, media, ICO consultants to build credible businesses off this. The money is pouring in right now and people have this narrow focus on just buying the coins as the only way of profiting. It's only a matter of time before people catch on to ASX listed companies, tutorials, brokers, dedicated fintech sites, conferences and the likes.

In fact, the bubble bursting could be a great thing for digital X. All of a sudden, you will have people going "hmm, I got burned when I tried to navigate this space myself, but I know the technology is great and there is money to be made. Why don't I enlist the help of professionals like Digital X."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $28.53K 652.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174883 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 606511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.