MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

The papers have limited circulation, few "real" stories and rely...

1. 976 Posts.
    The papers have limited circulation, few "real" stories and rely on local advertising and can't alienate the locals. Kyogle shire is the centre of the hippie drop-out Nimbin area. They oppose everything, smoke a lot of dope and their economy relies on - for the moment - govt dole handouts and self-interested rich 2nd homers. Ergo: they demand nothing must change.
    Anyhow, MEL are not drilling in Kyogle shire; It's Shell/Arrow territory & they are not drilling there for the moment.
    I have to tell you Mr Togs that NOTHING is gonna stand in the way of gas development up here where the unemployment rate is mega high. The land is flat, grassy, cows moo and is ripe for pipelines cross-crossing the surface or underground; all v good and no problem. What is diverting and a nuiscance is that MEL have to deal with all this distraction with a small staff & limited resources.
    On a more sombre note, all this self-interested, subsidised ignorant opposition reveals the NSW inability to encourage direly needed investment to increase the living standards of extremely poor people.

The remainder of your post is correct. Matters are moving and shaking.
    I draw your attention to Molopo's royalty stake of 2.5% in PEL13. If Molopo sell their Oz interests do they sell these royalties and if they do whoever buys them gets a stake in MEL's gas?
    Incidentally, MEL have the right to buy these royalties back

Goodnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.