CPR 0.00% 15.0¢ clivpee limited

Ok so firstly let me explain, I have more money invested in this...

1. 168 Posts.
    Ok so firstly let me explain, I have more money invested in this company then I in retrospect should have invested so if I sound a little panicked its because I am. Also I did not invest in this company with a particularly long-term view (obviously may have also been a mistake but you live and learn). At the same time I have NO intention of selling as I have put my bet down and I am sticking with my gut.

I have gone over the numbers for this business a million times (I am no accountant but I do the best I can) and I see a profitable business that has had a VERY temporary hiccup. However, over the last year (my first real serious year in attempting to invest) I have seen how despite the markets occasional irrationality it often knows and warns of trouble.

I have also seen how a small problem here leads to a major problem there and next thing you know its all turned to crap.

I have been into a Clive Peeters store on a number of occasions and have never been impressed. Not to mention most of their stuff is rather overpriced (but supposedly they cater to the rich folks market so maybe they are more willing to part with their dollars).

Either way I am yet to be convinced of Clive Peeters ability to compete (long term) among the usually quoted line of companies. At the same time you could argue that if you look at their books over the last 10 years they had pretty solid numbers as an average over that period.

I dont know; half of me is sh*tting myself the other half is telling me to buy more. Thank u for the input rainmaker as I really needed to hear some sense from someone else.

Lastly, I cant imagine them doing a capital raising. They specifically said in one of the reports that the amount stolen is almost exactly what they were looking to raise. Does anyone really think they may need to do a raising?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.