CPR 0.00% 15.0¢ clivpee limited

dont miss out , page-5

1. 290 Posts.
    I feel for you.......it's a good investor who can admit an error of judgement and still work through the situation

If you want short term investing, I suggest you adopt a methodology, probably using options that caters for that....

Cause CPR is more a deep value play....you could be wrong in short term, wrong in medium term but very,very right in long term.....it is that type of stock

To share in the darkness, I picked up light parcels of this at $1.10 and 40 cents and watched it go all on the way down to 6.9cents....where I picked up a monster load....a massive number which I've never been tempted to sell...even though it was recently and is still worth serious money

You are right....Clive Peeters is no fine retailer...it is not JBs, which has incredible retail statistics..almost the best I've ever seen......Clives is a 'grinding retailer'

Regarding capital raising......management has i understand pretty much committed to raising another $20 mill....I think they will be stupid to do it....but now they want to be 'ultra safe' at the expense of turnaround potential....I'm hoping they change their mind.......

Regarding how solid the business is...there are no guarantees.........but you may like to note that, except for last year, CPR has increased gross profit margins every single year...and pretty much gross profits the same

You might say, so what....what's that matter......I think what that shows is a pretty average, steady margined retailer who grows bigger every year and extracts small economies of scale with each year.

Gross profit matters, because all you have to do is cut central business costs like advertising and administration and hey presto........your eking it out

If CPR was hitting the wall, it would show up in gross profit

Fact is, there is no telling where the share price may go after result...my hunch is CPR had a poor Christmas but a good January..but I think Clives long term is looking good.......there are a few things falling into place

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.